Sunday, March 28, 2010

Getting Things Ready...

Sean and Tony painted the boys room yesterday and it looks GREAT! It is light brown on the bottom and a medium blue on top and it is exactly what I wanted. GO BOYS!!!! I went shopping today and picked out cribs for the room and Sean is going to go get them sometime this week. I also bought some toys and some clothes for them. I feel like we are finally making a progress and that they will be here before we know it. We really have to start making some decisions about names and get that part out of the way.

I mailed out our first set of documents to Nashville to get apostilled yesterday and I am very interested to see what the turn around time is. This won't be our last mailing for apostilles, so it is important to know exactly how long it takes.

I am going to add more pictures of the rest of my "crew" to show you all the whole picture. I have two nieces and one nephew that are a big part of my inspiration to adopt. I will add their pictures when I actually have a digital pic of all of them (don't want to leave anyone out).

Will update again in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment