Monday, June 14, 2010

Waiting on the Green Light!

The adoption agency has my dossier in their hands. The director is suppose to look over the entire dossier today and let me know if it is ok to send to the boys country. I am so excited!!!

I haven't been blogging much because I feel I have been at at stand still for so long now. I am super stressed this week. Danielle started a new job and I am trying to get all of her admission stuff done for college. My last semester of school started this week, so I am doing clinicals on top of working full time. I enjoy the clinical time, but it cuts down on my ability to work overtime and thus, decreases the amount of money I can make. But I have a sense of calmness on top of all that anxiety. If worse comes to worse, we can eat PB sandwiches everyday and travel as light as possible on the funds that we do have. I would love to know exactly when we are traveling so that I would know exactly how much the plane tickets are going to cost. I still haven't decided on to stay in country or not. I could come home and work a couple of extra weeks while we are waiting on the 10 day waiting period to be over. That would (1) give us some extra money and (2) allow me to stay home a little longer when they actually get here. I guess we will just wait and see what happens. In the meantime, I am trying to finish all of the school work up as quick as possible. I am getting as many clinical hours done as humanly possible so that I can pick up some OT for the last couple of weeks in July and I am TIRED!!!!!
I will post more when I hear from the agency about the status of our dossier!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie, My name is Sandy and my husband and I are adopting from the Ukraine. I spoke with Andrea (from Reese's Rainbow) yeaterday and she said that we were both adopting from the same orphange, think it is #10. We are just in the begining stages of our adoption though, so it will be a little while for us. Glad to see that they have your Dossier, will pray that everything goes well for your family. My email address is ssimarangers@yahoo.com if you ever want to talk. Have a great day. Sandy

    ReplyDelete