Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day #9-Can't believe I am still blogging.....

Today was our local Buddy Walk and I think it was quite a success! They brought Cole, Caden, and James (from Russia) on the stage and introduced them to the DS community and told the entire audience about Reece's Rainbow and what they do. It was pretty cool! They gave each one of the boys a UT football to welcome them to East Tennessee. Cole and Caden enjoyed the Buddy Walk, except they skipped their nap to go and by the end of the day, it was O.V.E.R. On a happier note, both were bathed and in bed ASLEEP by 8 pm.

Sean helped set up a table/booth for Reece's Rainbow and we told our "story" many times today. It felt really good to get out and let the world know what we know-that having a child with Down syndrome is a blessing! Sean worked so hard today and I am really proud of him (he is also bathed and ASLEEP-hehehehe).

Working a 12 day stretch at work so I do apologize for the short postings, but at least I am posting. I am not sure I will make the 31 days, but I am going to continue to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment