Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dossier is in Country!

Our dossier is our little man's country and it should be submitted to the SDA ASAP! I am hoping that they have everything they need and that all the documents are good and hopefully the paper chase is over.

I was so stressed out about traveling and leaving my two little men behind (my two oldest ones probably won't realize that we are even gone), but for some reason, I am at peace about it. My mother is going to take off work and stay at my house for 7-10 days and then my sister is going to finish the rest of it. I was so worried that the boys would be shuffled back and forth from here to there and throw in missing mom and pop, I was terrified that they would be scared and unhappy. I feel so much better that my family loves them enough to not only agree to watch them, but that they are going to rearrange their schedule and make the boys as comfortable as possible. That makes my heart happy!

Starting a full ten day work week tomorrow, so I will post as soon as I get any new information.

No comments:

Post a Comment